Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Outside My Comfort Zone #SOL17 - 1/31


As I enter into my new adventure of this challenge, I am sitting at my daughter's soccer practice. My favorite job is being her mom. My side job is being a 7th grade English teacher. I am also a newly single mom trying to figure this new life out.  So far it has been a roller coaster which I know is normal. It's amazing how much you lose yourself and who you are after 23 years. I know that person is still in here just screaming to get out. I'm hoping that this challenge will bring me further out of my comfort zone and assist me in becoming the stronger, more confident person I once was. I don't know if I'm going to be good at this, but here goes nothing.

Mollie

2 comments:

  1. Mollie, I love the honesty in your first post. Writing this month is an incredible opportunity to make yourself sit down and really listen to who you are. You wrote, "I don't know if I'm going to be good at this..." and it makes me think: you already are! Just by putting yourself out there and trying this challenge, you're doing something wonderful for yourself. I can't wait to read your stories this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We learn the most when we move outside our comfort zone. And when we know we have supportive people like the slicing community, it does make it just a little bit easier. I don't think we ever "lose ourself" we just evolve into something new and exciting. I think you will see yourself evolve over these next 30 days. Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete